For Previous privacy policies, please click here.
This Notice only applies to the use of your Personal Data by us or on our behalf. It does not apply to:
We only collect information about you if we need the information for some legitimate purpose. We will only have information about you if
Below we describe the various scenarios that fall under each of those three categories and the information in each one.
1) Sign-up, subscription, billing and account information: When you subscribe to one of our services, you may be asked for information. (I) contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geolocation or phone number of the account administrator; (ii) billing information such as credit card number and billing address; (iii) name and email address if the administrator / agent of the account provides a response in the Service; and (iv) unique identifiers such as username, account number or password. You can also provide us with additional information such as photo, time zone and language. However, this information is not required to register for an account. Once logged in, you have the option to choose the security question and the answer to the security question. If you provide this information, it will only be used to reset your password.
2) Personal information through interactions, participation in public forums, community platforms, forms and newsletters: We collect personal information from you when you (i) submit a web form or when you may interact with our website, for example, by subscribing to Awesomesuite blog, (ii) signing up for webinars or seminars, (iii) subscribing to our newsletters or our mailing list, (iv) submitting forms for downloading products, white papers or other materials (v) Participating in competitions or answering surveys; or (vi) Submit a form to request customer support or contact us for any other purpose.
3) Payment processing: When you buy something from us, we ask you to provide your name, contact information, and credit card information or other payment information. When you submit your card information, we store the name and address of the cardholder, the expiry date and the last four digits of the card number. We do not store the actual credit card information. In order to expedite future payments, we may store your credit card information or other payment information in an encrypted format on our payment gateway service provider's secure servers if you have given your consent.
4) Testimonials: We may include your name and other personal information in the rating by posting a rating on our website for our products and services if you have authorized us. You will be given the opportunity to review and approve your rating before posting it. If you would like to update or delete a rating, you can contact us at email@example.com.
5) Interactions with Awesomesuite: We may record, analyse and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
6) Service Data: When you use our services, we process the service data as directed by you in accordance with the data processing appendix or procedure. We perform analytics on those data to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Service(s) (iii) respond to customer service requests and questions; and (iv) for product improvement purposes
7) Personal Information Collected from Connected Social Media Accounts: If you connect your third party social media accounts we may collect certain information stored in your social media accounts. For details about what personal information we collect from each social media accounts please click here.
8) Content: In providing the Service, we process on behalf of Users information included in the Content that Users (and as appropriate Users’ representatives, employees or other data subjects as elected by Users) upload, download, or access with, share, or send through the Service (i) Your messages, posts, comments, images, advertisements and other materials through the Service(s), edited by you and uploaded to the Service; Information collected by the social networks you choose to connect to and displayed on our Services. (ii) content that you may send and receive through Social Networks may contain personal information that Awesomesuite does not directly collect or process. This may include information such as: names, photos, age, gender, geographic location, opinions, preferences and phone numbers. . If you or another user adds previously uploaded content to your account, we may associate all or part of the previous content with your account instead of storing duplicates.
1) Information from browsers, devices and servers: When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, such as the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
2) Information from cookies and similar technologies
ii. Navigational Information Collected by Our Customers: Our customers can use the tools we provide, as well as tools provided by third parties, to collect Navigational Information when you visit their webpages on the Subscription Service. Awesomesuite does not control our customers' use of these tools, nor do we control the information they collect or how they use it.
vi. Usage Data: In addition to the information mentioned in Clause 7 (a) above that we automatically collect, , we also collect clicks, scrolls, conversion and drop-off on our Websites and Service(s) to render user journey at real-time. Subject to this Notice, we will use such data and Service Data, including without limitation, to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Service(s); (iii) respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns; and (iv) for any analytical purposes.
1) Information from social media sites and other publicly available sources: When you interact or engage with us on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram through posts, comments, questions and other interactions, we may collect such publicly available information, including profile information, to allow us to connect with you, improve our products, or better understand user reactions and issues. We must tell you that once collected, this information may remain with us even if you delete it from the social media sites. We may also add and update information about you, from other publicly available sources.
Social media features and third party cookies: Our Websites includes social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs. Where you interact with these features, they may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Websites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy notice of the company providing them. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
If you provide us or our service providers with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, including End-User data or your employee’s data, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
2) Information from our reselling partners and service providers: If you contact any of our reselling partners, or otherwise express interest in any of our products or services to them, the reselling partner may pass your name, email address, company name and other information to us. If you register for or attend an event that is sponsored by us, the event organizer may share your information with us. We may also receive information about you from review sites if you comment on any review of our products and services, and from other third-party service providers that we engage for marketing our products and services.
3) Referrals: If someone has referred any of our products or services to you through any of our referral programs, that person may have provided us your name, email address and other personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove your information from our database. If you provide us information about another person, or if another person gives us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
4) Signups using federated authentication services providers
i. Single sign-on: You can log in to our Websites using sign-in services such as Google, Facebook Connect and LinkedIn. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Data with us such as your nayame and e-mail address. Services like Google, Facebook Connect, Twitter, LinkedIn give you the option to post information about your activities on our Websites to your profile page and to share information with others within your network.
ii. You can log in to Awesomesuite Services using supported federated authentication service providers such as LinkedIn, Microsoft and Google. These services will authenticate your identity and give you the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address.
We do not intentionally collect sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, genetic data, health information, or religious information. Although Awesomesuite does not request or intentionally collect any sensitive personal information, we realize that you might store this kind of information in your account, such as in a document. If you store any sensitive personal information on our servers, you are consenting to our storage of that information on our servers.
We do not intentionally collect information that is stored in your documents. Information in your documents belongs to you, and you are responsible for it, as well as for making sure that your content complies with our Terms of Service. Awesomesuite employees do not access private documents unless required to for security or maintenance, or for support reasons, with the consent of the document owner.
If your document is public, anyone (including us) may view its contents. If you have included private or sensitive information in your public document, such as email addresses, that information may be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. In addition, while we do not generally search for content in your documents, we may scan our servers for certain tokens or security signatures.
We may also use the information we collect to:
In order to provide services and technical support for our products all Awesomesuite entities listed here have access to the information covered in Section 2. The contracting entity within the company engages other group entities and third parties.
We do not rent or sell your information. We restrict access to your information to authorized employees and we do not share your information with third parties except in the circumstances explained below.
a) Your use: We will display your Personal Data on your profile page and elsewhere on the Service according to the settings set in your account. You can access and change these settings at any time. You need to consider the amount of personal information you provide. When a viewer receives content from a user, the associated viewer will see the user's name. We also give our Users the ability to provide their contact information within the document viewer to the relevant Viewers. We show a Viewer’s email address and name to the User who sent the Content through our Service, if the Viewer has provided his or her email address.
We may also share or disclose your information with your consent, for example, if you use a third party application to access your account (see below). Through certain features of the Service, you may also have the ability to make some of your information public. Public information may be broadly and quickly disseminated. Please pay close attention to the personal data you disclose on your profile page and our services, and your desired level of anonymity
d) Advertising Partners: Through our Services and on social media sites, third party advertising partners may set cookies, technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day).
e) Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Professional Advisors: We may share your information with relevant law enforcement and regulatory agencies. Government agencies, courts, or other third parties we believe require disclosure (i) Under applicable law or court order or regulation (ii) exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
f) Business Transfer: When involved in a merger, sale or acquisition, we may transfer your personal information. In the event of such a change of ownership, we will ensure to maintain the confidentiality of user personal information and notify you on our website or by pre-email before any transfer of your User Personal Information. The organization receiving any User Personal Information will have to honour any promises we have made in our Privacy Statement or in our Terms of Service.
If you are a visitor or user from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal data from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you.
If we ask you to provide personal data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal data in reliance of our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided under
NEED TO DISCUSS DATA STORAGE
1. The Service is hosted in the United States or Germany. EU customers’ databases will be hosted in Pipedrive’s EU datacenter located in Frankfurt, Germany. Regardless of the database being hosted in the EU, if you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you may be transferring your Client Data and Personal Data outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing by our service providers listed in the Pipedrive Terms of Service. We will comply with GDPR requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information from Europe to the U.S. Also, we may transfer your data to the U.S., the EEA, or other countries or regions deemed by the European Commission to provide adequate protection of personal data in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service.
3. We store your information in the location of your choice, either in the EU or in the USA, which you have indicated at the initial contract stage. Physical files are stored in secured premises at our business address. Electronic files are stored on secure servers or in the cloud. We use cloud solutions for web hosting or proprietary software solutions delivered through the Cloud. Your data will not be transferred between our servers without your permission.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “How to Contact Us” section.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Awesomesuite commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact us at: email@example.com
In circumstances in which Brazil law is controlling, we commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your information. We have further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints to an independent dispute resolution mechanism. We take a global approach to ensure all members benefit from increased control and clarity, which is in line with our commitment to putting our Customers first and working every day to maintain the trust they put in us.
If you are a Brazilian national you have rights under the LGPD, including the right to take the following actions:
To make a request regarding your personal data please contact us as set forth in the “How to Contact Us” section.
If you are a consumer as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the following provisions apply to you. For details about our CCPA policy please click here.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from Awesomesuite, you may click on the 'Unsubscribe' link below our marketing emails or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to deny the use of your analytics information, you can contact us at email@example.com
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected personal information about a child under 16, please contact us here, so that we may delete the information.
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Awesomesuite. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects Personal Data.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please email our Privacy team and Privacy Officer/Data Protection Officer; or send a letter to:
Awesome Enterprises Private Limited
65, Mangal vihar gopalpura
bypass Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Attn: Awesomesuite Privacy Team
If we are unable to resolve your concerns, you also have the right to contact your local data protection authority.